QenTest is an international technology Solutions and Service company with more than 27 years (per person) of experience in the Semiconductor market.
QenTest is headquartered in the Netherlands but operates worldwide.
At QenTest we will use our strength, knowledge and experience to deliver optimal high tech solutions for and with our customers at the best price value rate.
We are able to cover, together with our partners, the whole process flow from Chip Design, Consultancy, Test Development, Production testing and Qualification.
We have a one stop shop solution for device delivery to our end customer.
QenTest is a young and dynamic company that is looking for skilled people in electronic that want to grow with the company.
You will develop test system Software and Hardware solutions for the most modern test systems in the world of testing.
This means development and delivery of Test Engineering (testing new developed and manufactured device, conversion of test programs, etc.)
and related Interfacing Hardware to the test system. You are working together with IC Design groups and/or other customers engineers of the
world's largest electronics manufacturers. The job will be highly international orientated.
Headquarters of QenTest is based in Wierden but we also have a location in Zwolle.
Regular customer visits are part of the job, same as partly working abroad to carry out work on location.
You are flexible and like to work in an open and employee friendly environment then you can be the person that we are looking for.
A part of your job will be to organize your work in such a way that projects are realized within a budget with the highest level of quality and efficiency.
You will be part of the Test Engineering and Support group and will report directly to the Engineering manager.
Salary & benefits:
QenTest provides excellent working and payment conditions. We have created an environment where people can use their strengths and can grow in the things they are good at.
We provide an open and flexible workplace.
Full-time job - 40 hours per week
Some of the Responsibilities:
- Deliver and manage your own project as described in the electrical test specification and project estimation.
- Generate reports and discuss results with the end customer for final project acceptance.
- Provide production support by transferring the developed solution to our own production area or to an external test site.
What we expect:
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree on electronics or equal education level.
- You have an affinity for software and hardware and new technological developments.
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of German language is a plus.
- You can work independently and in groups/teams.
For more information please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org